Ed Parker was wrong?

OP
kenpo_cory

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bill Lear
I know what you mean. Looks like they've had too much of the good stuff.

LOL yeah, maybe if I was on the good stuff myself I could understand em. :eek:

K

Kenpo Yahoo

Second, all the talk of "anatomically correct," etc., overlooks what I already wrote...if you step back into a neutral bow and do an inward block, the elbow still goes to center [the sternum], the fist to opposite shoulder, etc. etc....

So this is how all you guys do your inward blocks for Delayed sword, Five Swords, etc.?

R

rmcrobertson

So instead of worrying about whether, "we guys," block correctly--we do, and you might want to look at Mr. Tatum's upcoming, "Tips," to see a reason why--maybe you could just explain what you think and we could discuss it?

kevin kilroe

Orange Belt
Reaction score
using the name bruce is very common when referring to bruce lee. it is almost public domain. even though i say "bruce lee" instead of "bruce", i seriously doubt anyone is putting forth the notion that they actually knew him when they refer to him as "bruce". its getting too heavy around here!

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by kevin kilroe
using the name bruce is very common when referring to bruce lee. it is almost public domain. even though i say "bruce lee" instead of "bruce", i seriously doubt anyone is putting forth the notion that they actually knew him when they refer to him as "bruce". its getting too heavy around here!

"Weight has nothing to do with it." Doc Emmet Brown - Back to the Future.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffkyle
"Weight has nothing to do with it." Doc Emmet Brown - Back to the Future.

Also a quote from Roseanne Barr commenting on her crappy attitude and personality. :lol:

Latest Discussions