Ed Martin in Morris, Illinois

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just got back from a seminar with Ed Martin here in good ol' Illinois... as always it was a GREAT time and I (hope) learned a lot from him. He has such a wealth of knowlage...

The theme for this seminar was "Knife on Knife" and being a knife "Hostage"

I will post some pics from the seminar, it was great.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
disarm1.jpg

disarm2.jpg

S

Silent Nightfall

Glad to hear that all of you out in Illinois enjoyed Papa-san's knife defense techniques. We here in Pennsylvania are very fortunate to have the opportunity to train with Ed every Sunday. We worked on the same thing about two months ago and it is always an eye opener as to how scary knife situations can be. Papa-san had a lot of great things to say about all who attended the seminar so just wanted to say I'm glad you all learned so much and had a lot of fun while doing so.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep! I wish I could work with him more! I loved having the opportunity!

T

TigerStripe

Technopunk

I'm new to the forum, so you probably know this already, but just thought I'd pipe in. If you enjoyed the seminar with Master Martin, he's on a website with teachings on-demand called teachingsofthemasters.com Anyway, just thought you might be interested.

T

TigerStripe

Oh whoops, Sorry everybody I went back and edited my information for the forum rules. Let's just hope it appears. Sorry bout that

Latest Discussions