Dr. Haha Lung?

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
Dosen't he have a brother named "Koffupa"?

LOL! Hey, don't do that--I nearly choked. :rofl:

I assume this is a pseudonym for someone--it just doesn't seem real. Even paladin describes his books as "controversial" so you have to believe it's out there!

R

rmcrobertson

Um...actually, it kinda looks like a "B," grade academic book on the history of the Thug cult. Sometimes these days, pretty dry stuff gets repackaged and sold on the mass market...

I was interested to see that Nutbar (oops, Paladin) Press has all sorts of bizarre books for sale (my fave example so far: "How to Make A Suppressor for a .22"), so whoever said that if they described it as, "out there," look out, really had a point.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw his invisibility book at the bookstore today. I was not impressed, shall we say.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"Dr. Ha Ha Lung" also wrotes as "Dirk Skinner" for the book "Street Ninja," if I'm not mistaken.

D

Disco

I saw his invisibility book at the bookstore today. I was not impressed, shall we say.

:idunno: You saw the invisible book?:p

Did you send away for those glasses in the comic book?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J

Jissen

Umm.. *sheepishly* Isn't it common knowledge that Haha Lung is one of the many pen names of Christopher Hunter?

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is it? It is certainly in a very similar vein, but I didn't know they were actually the same. I could certainly believe it!

E

Elizium

E-budo (before the David Blaine incedent) did a thread on this guy. It is Kim/Hunter. But this makes me think: If Kim/Hunter do not like Passoff books (oops Paladin), then why has he asked for all products to be banned by his uber students?

But if you think that is bad... look at this page --> http://ashidakim.com/movie-credits.html

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Another rare tome on an even rarer art(?) authored by the good doctor may be found here.
They say laughter is the best medicine. Maybe that's what makes this guy a doctor.

M

muaythaifreak

The man is truly a legend in his own mind.

What a pompus ***!

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wonder if, after a time, it might not be easier to just give up on fools. I've met some outstanding MA-ists with piss-poor credentials, and some guys with legit histories who were just holes. This guy manages to embrace the worst of both worlds.

I had a psych teacher with a line I liked: In life, you'll meet a million people worth your time and a million people not. Find the best, and forget the rest. Keep in mind, "forget" was not quite the f-word he used.

D.

M

marshallbd

Elizium said:
E-budo (before the David Blaine incedent) did a thread on this guy. It is Kim/Hunter. But this makes me think: If Kim/Hunter do not like Passoff books (oops Paladin), then why has he asked for all products to be banned by his uber students?

But if you think that is bad... look at this page --> http://ashidakim.com/movie-credits.html
WOW...What a Joke!!! :uhyeah:

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I saw one of Haha Lungs books at Hastings the other day. I'll go back and give it a look. What a great name, though. I think I'll call myself Dr. Heehee Colon.

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I've changed my mind. I actually want to be called Dr. Hoho Large Intestine.

A

AaronLucia

If someone is gonna make a 'Ninja' book, why can't it have Ninja stuff in it!!! If we wanted a Special Forces Handbook, we could have just joined the military. :p

Latest Discussions