Double post issue

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It appears that MT is having a posting issue again. In the last person thread if you post it ends up posting 2 of the same post, and in some cases 3 times This posting issue has occurred using both Safari and Chrome

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears that MT is having a posting issue again. In the last person thread if you post it ends up posting 2 of the same post, and in some cases 3 times This posting issue has occurred using both Safari and Chrome
What double-posting issue?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the same problem or not, but I don't get double posts. However when I send a message it always appears as if it's sending but it never clears the message that I was sending. So I check to see if my message was sent and I see it in the discussion. I would have double posted because the first messages stays as if I didn't send it.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the same problem or not, but I don't get double posts. However when I send a message it always appears as if it's sending but it never clears the message that I was sending. So I check to see if my message was sent and I see it in the discussion. I would have double posted because the first messages stays as if I didn't send it.

Just checking to see if the message clears if I click Post Reply a second time. The message above is the message that was left being after I replied the first time.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just checking to see if the message clears if I click Post Reply a second time. The message above is the message that was left being after I replied the first time.
That does appear to be the same issue. And you ended up with a double-post while posting about it!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
its kinda funny because its happening through various threads. at first i assumed it was just last person #5 but nope. its everywhere else too

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This apparently is still not fixed.

Here is what happens
Type a post
Hit post Reply
it runs and runs and runs
Post reply comes back as blue but nothing appears to post
Hit button again, same thing happens
Hit refresh on the browser and then the posts appear and you see 2

It takes for ever for the first post to stop running to return to the blue post button and equally as long for it to do the same thing all over again

This is occurring in Blog posts too

This is rather annoying, takes way to much time and not worth me wasting my time dealing with it or giving info to help diagnose if it is not getting fixed.

I will check from time to time but until it is fixed I'm out....when it is fixed...."I'll be back"

Xue out...peace

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Same problem with malware redirects. I am using Firefox

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Same problem with malware redirects. I am using Firefox

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,
We've referred this to the staff at Forum Foundry. It's the weekend, so it may take a day or two for them to get to it. I suspect there's a server issue... but that's the end of my knowledge. I'll do my best to keep you in the loop..