Does MA practice make you beautiful?

Discussion in 'Women of the Martial Arts (Women Martial Artists)' started by Dagney Taggert, Apr 15, 2008.

1. drop bear

drop bear Sr. Grandmaster

Ruby rose.

2. Anarax

Anarax Brown Belt

As humans we are naturally attracted to those that are fit and confident. Given those are two things that MA offers, I would say it makes you more attractive.

3. Anarax

Anarax Brown Belt

As humans we are naturally attracted to those that are fit and confident. Given those are two things that MA offers, I would say it makes you more attractive.

4. Tarrycat

Tarrycat Green Belt

It certainly has changed my life; & I do think that the beauty of it all somehow lies in the fact that you progress to a stage where you emboby discipline, honor, & respect.

To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who has a strong sense of purpose & direction in her life. Martial Arts in a lot of ways, encourages that for me, it keeps me disciplined & determined in any other aspect of life.

In some ways, yes, I do feel empowered, I feel good about myself for doing something so sublime & graceful, yet at the same time so powerful.

When I look at fellow Martial Artists, I see unique people; I see passionate people; people who are willing to grow; & that to me is the most beautiful gift that you can ever give to yourself; that to me is the beauty of it all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Buka

Buka Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    Martial Art practice has done nothing for my beauty. But it has had other by products..

Fabulous.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 40th Alabama

40th Alabama Yellow Belt

The only thing that I can say about pretty and ugly is that martial arts folks have ugly feet. I'll leave it at that.

• Like Like x 1