Does anyone still teach 12 hands of the tiger?

sifubry

White Belt
Reaction score
The Master's Set could be only USSD. At the time, I didn't know there was much difference between FVSSD and USSD since I trained (and tested) with all those guys over on this coast under the same banner.

I learned it long after the split so you could say it's only USSD. Not sure really. After the split, there weren't any FVSSD guys around here. (Shrug)

I'll have to provide better descriptions for the 16 palms blocking set. I'll do it later on when i have time. Sorry it was so cryptic.

Sifu bry

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
The Master's Set could be only USSD. At the time, I didn't know there was much difference between FVSSD and USSD since I trained (and tested) with all those guys over on this coast under the same banner.

I learned it long after the split so you could say it's only USSD. Not sure really. After the split, there weren't any FVSSD guys around here. (Shrug)

I'll have to provide better descriptions for the 16 palms blocking set. I'll do it later on when i have time. Sorry it was so cryptic.

Sifu bry

I understand completely, and appreciate the time issue. The stuff you've sent in has been really helpful already. Whenever you get around to it is great.

Thanks,

Matt

Latest Discussions