Doc ChapƩl In England

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Doc ChapĆ©l will be in London from July 23rd through the 28th, and conducting a two day lecture in London England on Saturday and Sunday, July 24th & 25th. Come and have your SubLevel Four Kenpo questions answered in person and physically. For futher information contact Kevin Mills of the British Kenpo Karate Union at: [email protected]

K

Kenpomachine

Doc said:
Doc ChapĆ©l will be in London from July 23rd through the 28th, and conducting a two day lecture in London England on Saturday and Sunday, July 24th & 25th. Come and have your SubLevel Four Kenpo questions answered in person and physically. For futher information contact Kevin Mills of the British Kenpo Karate Union at: [email protected]
Nice timing! I saw the news in Kenpo Sweden, but they said the seminar is in June.
It's a pity I can't go. This year is being a bit hectic for me :(

OP
Doc

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kenpomachine said:
Nice timing! I saw the news in Kenpo Sweden, but they said the seminar is in June.
It's a pity I can't go. This year is being a bit hectic for me :(

The JULY date is correct. Ingmar made a mistake he will correct shortly. Don't worry we'll catch you next time.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Doc, if you're going that far, you might as well go a little farther, and end up Downunder!!
I know of at least 1 guy who would come to your seminars. :D

--Dave

:asian:

OP
Doc

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
D.Cobb said:
Ok Doc, if you're going that far, you might as well go a little farther, and end up Downunder!!
I know of at least 1 guy who would come to your seminars. :D

--Dave

:asian:
I guess it would be me and you then.

Latest Discussions