MT Mentor
Reaction score
Title should be "Super Light Sparring"

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's the point? It says as part of the title, demonstration.

Are y'all going to The Sanda Challenge in NC on the 18th? It'd be a good time to check your work lately.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What's the point? It says as part of the title, demonstration.

Are y'all going to The Sanda Challenge in NC on the 18th? It'd be a good time to check your work lately.
I didn't know about it. Do you have a list of events and dates that you guys usually go to for fighting? What's the one on the 18th so I can check the fees. The day that you'll see us in action will come soon as Our Sifu and Sigung are looking for us to showcase our skills set, Win or lose. Preferably win.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Here's a hint.
hqdefault.jpg

I'm personally glad that he finally put his skill set out there like that especially after all of the comments he has made lol. Maybe the next step will be for him to ask for critiques from some of the experienced martial artist in here..

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not really sparring, it looks more like pad work.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lol these clowns. For two guys who do nothing but talk **** about TMA they sure look like they could use some lessons in it. I can take these guys and I am not even a black belt, they apparently have years of tae kwon do and bjj.

Thank you for sharing this because it confirms what I been saying, people who fight with their tongues usually can't fight with anything else.

Azulx

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever seen sparring with socks on

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Lol these clowns. For two guys who do nothing but talk **** about TMA they sure look like they could use some lessons in it. I can take these guys and I am not even a black belt, they apparently have years of tae kwon do and bjj.

Thank you for sharing this because it confirms what I been saying, people who fight with their tongues usually can't fight with anything else.
Come on man I thought this board was more mature than doing the whole I could take him thing

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
People saying he looked terrible I don't think so I mean it wasnt amazing skills but I've seen way worse

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just because these guys disrespect and bad mouth other martial arts doesn't mean we should do the same back. The best thing would be to ignore them.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just because these guys disrespect and bad mouth other martial arts doesn't mean we should do the same back. The best thing would be to ignore them.
It's only human nature. Alot of what the 2 guys say disrespect and put down the practitioner so I can understand the feeling behind some of the comments. Other than "glass houses" "pot calling kettle black" and all that seems. Responses would have been different if they posted this video instead of the put down videos. They "made that bed" on their own.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Come on man I thought this board was more mature than doing the whole I could take him thing
Ironbear24 is just pleased with his skill set and it came out as he thought it and not as he should have said it. lol.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's only human nature. Alot of what the 2 guys say disrespect and put down the practitioner so I can understand the feeling behind some of the comments. Other than "glass houses" "pot calling kettle black" and all that seems. Responses would have been different if they posted this video instead of the put down videos. They "made that bed" on their own.

It's human nature to do a lot of things but we rise above it. Sorry but the excuse 'it's human nature' doesn't wash it. The comments they made weren't directed at any of us personally where a reply would be understandable and correct. People doing exactly the same as they were doing is just plain ridiculous.

Latest Discussions