DKI and No Touch Knockouts?

C

chufeng

I don't want to toot my own horn or anything but I was once able to walk through walls...and I have levitated.

The first time I walked through walls was really "weird"...I just had to do it again...I was amazed at myself...I had to show someone...so I called my brother up the steps to watch...I couldn't do it...I tried again (after settling down...I was nervous, afterall) and was successful !!! Then he asked me what if I got stuck while walking through...

The next time I did it, I DID get stuck and I died...
...but I got better.

Then the levitation thing...I could levitate at about one inch off of the ground...it was sort of like being on a skateboard...I'd push off at one end of a room and lightly touch down on the other end...really cool stuff...

But one day I was on top of a tall building and tried it...skimmed right off the edge...I thought for sure I was dead, but then I woke up...

So, for you naysayers out there (RyuShiKan and Mike) don't be so close minded ;)

:asian:
chufeng

R

RyuShiKan

Actually, I would like to see someone do a no touch KO..............but under my condition. I have to be attacking them or at least moving to do so.
Because if it can't be done under that condition it is useless to me as a self-defense tool. Me just standing there waiting is not going to cut it.
I also have serious doubts if as to whether certain folks are able to do it even while I am standing still.

C

chufeng

The descriptions of the NTKO remind me of Billy Jack stopping long enough to take his boots off before wiping the floor with ten of the town's "badfolk." And then he gets his *** kicked...

:asian:
chufeng

M

Mike Clarke

BODDINGTONS :D

I'm so impressed I can't begin to tell you. The beer of my home town and the nectar of the gods.

How do you know of this RyuShinKai??? do they sell the liquid gold there in the land of the rising sun?

After fifteen years in Australia I have only found one temple (sorry pub) that offers it to those wise enough to drink it.

May I suggest you guard your source well and drink it only sparingly, for it has the ability to knock you out without touching you you know.

Cheers!

Mike.

M

Mike Clarke

See.....I got so excited about Boddingtons I made you a kai instead of a kan.
Boddingtons will do that to a guy you know.

Bartender........oh bartender. Two more over here please:D

Mike.

R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by Mike Clarke

See.....I got so excited about Boddingtons I made you a kai instead of a kan.
Boddingtons will do that to a guy you know.

Bartender........oh bartender. Two more over here please:D

Mike.

Bartender I'll have a Boddingtons, a VB, a Guinness, a Nukie Brown, and a Kilkenny.........in serperate glasses too if you don't mind.:D
I'm getting quite a thirst on just reading this thread.

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RyuShiKan

Actually, I would like to see someone do a no touch KO..............but under my condition. I have to be attacking them or at least moving to do so.
Because if it can't be done under that condition it is useless to me as a self-defense tool. Me just standing there waiting is not going to cut it.
I also have serious doubts if as to whether certain folks are able to do it even while I am standing still.

as useless as tits on a boarhog, as my grandpa would say.

these no touch ko's remind me of the hush hush "shadow punch" offered by a myriad of so-called kungfu masters "studied in the mysterious ways of the wudang" who would claim that they could "hit" you without touching you. the force would knock you down, or take the wind from you. back in the early 70s "alleged" students of these guys would talk about it in reverential tones- setting forth the whole craze of blowing out lit candles from across the room with your punches (ya know the first steps to honing amazing chi power...) -- kids without any martial arts training were working them candles as they prayed before the holy image of Bruce Lee:D

of course NO ONE unassociated to the shadow striker ever got to feel it- TOO DANGEROUS; if you weren't trained by the master your internal organs could be SERIOUSLY destroyed by the energy of this punchless punch. so you just have to take their word for it. :shrug:

so nice to be living in a more enlightened era, now step back while i wave this wand of mine (if you find yourself staring blankly at your screen but unable to explain how a whole hour had lasped by so quickly- Got You!)

:cheers:

M

Mike Clarke

Hey RyuShinKan,

I'm flabbergasted mate..........

In fact, my flabber has never been so gast:D

now where did I put that empty pint pot..................?

Mike.

Latest Discussions