Dixville Notch votes -- its a tie!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The tiny municipality of Dixville Notch is the first to vote in primaries and major elections, opening their polls at midnight. They have predicted the winner of these elections with impressive, but not perfect, accuracy. They boast 100% voter turnout.

This year, however, is a first -- the Presidential elections have resulted in a tie, 5 votes for President Obama, 5 votes for Gov. Romney.

I think we're in for a long night...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please tell me that the American people are not going to vote in the Republican's?

I know we have some vociferous voices here at MT that give an impression that the Extreme Right is all Virtue and the Bit Less Right is all Vice but I thought that, on the whole, people are reasonably smart all around the world and can tell when something is in their countries interests and when it is not.

Something bad has happened inside the Republican party over the past decade or so and until they sort themselves out they should not be allowed to have their hands on the reins of power.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In honour of the closeness of this election, when really is should be a no-contest win for the Democratic Party, I shall be watching:

[yt]U3tNWe-cG_8[/yt]

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I predict President Obama will win by 4 percent.

Now we wait.....we are in for a long night regardless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest Discussions