Disturbing Movies

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Enson said:
there was also a movie i think called..

"strange land" freaky movie. won't ever watch it again.

Yes i think i rem that movie with that Sadist who preyed on children across the internet. That was a disturbing movie. Esp. When after all he did they just put him in a mental home which he got out of years later to become even worse.

If i rem that was staring Deed Shnider from Twisted Sister as the Psycho

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

C

Chicago Green Dragon

psi_radar said:
Right you are.

I think that line "they are coming to get you barbra" is a classic.
Everyone remembers it........

Chicago Green Dragon

C

Chicago Green Dragon

psi_radar said:
I'm a mess today, I get the title wrong and her name! Great line though. Spooks me just thinking about it.

Yep me too...........classic movie...........simply classic.

"Look there. Theres one of them now. I'm getting otta here before he see's me" As she is yelling at him Johnny stop that, thats not funny....

Did you see the remake of it in black & white where they showed the begining at the prison. That guy who was chasing Barbra was an excecuted child molester that came back to life when they were going to bury him. Then the guys ran off when they saw him get up.

Chicago Green Dragon

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Blair Witch bored the heck outta me. I actually demanded my money back. DJ on the morning radio out here was talking it up, saying his wife was so scared she couldn't sleep for days. I just felt sorry for myself and all the other saps in the theatre who had been bilked outta their money. My vote for "Worst film of all time".

D.
That's how I fealt about Pulp Fiction

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seig said:
That's how I fealt about Pulp Fiction
that's simply cause you don't like any Tarintino movie ever made...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas gets my vote....along with Event Horizon and The Exorcist...:uhoh:

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas has an entirely different vibe where I come from...that's the movie everybody would get stoned and drunk and watch...

the thing that puts blair witch project on my list is that i do a lot of camping and whenever you're out in the wild there's just a bit of the fear of the unknown...waking up with a bear 10 feet from your tent and not being able to do a thing about it can ruin your night...that's the kinda fear that movie played on for me...the darkness beyond the campfire, so to speak...

M

Master of Blades

I've seen quite a few movies that would make you go urgh >.< but Donnie Darko is the only film thats scared me CRAPLESS. The Soundtrack and a big bunny that ISNT pink is enough to make me cry :idunno:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I rented a movie from the public library last Saturday... one of Fritz Lang's first films (better known for Metropolis) and it was Peter Lorre's first starring role as well as one of the first talkies... German film with English subtitles. Called "M". About a child molester/murderer who is hunted by both the police and criminals and is caught by the criminals and tried by them... the trial is what made the movie and Lorre's performance during that scene.
Spooky... three stars.. Joe Bob says Check it out!

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
I just watched sex traffic. It's based on true events...women are kidnaped and forced to be sex slaves.

It's a very disurbing movie and it opened my eyes to something I had no idea when on.

P

Patrick Skerry

The Japanese surrealist movie: Goju

A disturbing combination of bizarre violence and psycho-sexual situations.

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not into horror movies (they don't mess with me so what's the point?)

As far as movies that are disturbing (as in twisted)

-Natural Born Killers
-Seven (great movie btw)
-8mm
-Kalifornia (Brad Pitt is a F$*%ing psycho in this one)
-The Crow

D

Deuce

I read on the internet that Rob Zombie's sequel to "House of 1000 Corpses", "The Devil's Rejects", is supposed to surpass the dementedness of the original. Maybe I'm a bit demented myself, but I enjoy those crazy, psyco horror flicks. It's interesting to see what writers come up with when they really what to shock or disgust their audiance.

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
Just saw Donnie Darko on Halloween. What a bizarre movie. The whole thing was entertaining, but my friend and I just can't make sense of the friggin' ending! Can anyone who saw that movie tell me, why did Frank travel back in time in the first place???

We were both certain that it must make sense somehow if we were on the right drugs, but we haven't tested that theory out yet.

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
One of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen is "8 mm", with Nicholas Cage. If you can't take sick twisted plots, this movie isn't for you.

Cheers,

Ryan

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah I just heard about "devil's rejects" Didn't know the name though.
I'm probably going to end up watching it with my twisted twisted friends.
Well we have to do something to keep or selves in on halloween.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
has anyone seen Dreamcatcher based on the Stephen King book of the same name...? I'm reading the book...and I wanna know if the movie's any good or a waste of time.

Latest Discussions