Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm taking part in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride in Detroit on my 2018 Royal Enfield Classic 500 this Sunday. I'll be riding dapper for men's health. Anyone else riding?
FB_IMG_1567953834355.jpg

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I won't be riding, but just wanted to say that "I love the bike". I had looked into those when I was going to buy mine and always tried to talk my dad into getting one of those as well.

Classical bike and look!

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice ride Bill.

I haven't ridden a bike since about 1977. My first bike was a Suzuki 185 trail, then a Bombardier 175.

Enjoy and be safe.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Spent Wednesday cleaning out my sister-in-law’s garage. She hasn’t been able to park in in it for over twenty years. Been asking her grown son for fifteen years to get his stuff out of there.

The reason I bring it up was we gave something to her neighbors up the street. A 1971 Triumph motorcycle, complete with Title and the original manual that came with it. They were beyond psyched.

And now she can park in her garage.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Spent Wednesday cleaning out my sister-in-law’s garage. She hasn’t been able to park in in it for over twenty years. Been asking her grown son for fifteen years to get his stuff out of there.

The reason I bring it up was we gave something to her neighbors up the street. A 1971 Triumph motorcycle, complete with Title and the original manual that came with it. They were beyond psyched.

WHAT!!!!
First when I finally show up in Boston, you'v run off to Hawaii and NOW you're giving away a 71 Triumph and you didn't even ask me if I wanted it....sheesh...see if I ever tell you about a taijiquan class again......:D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
WHAT!!!!
First when I finally show up in Boston, you'v run off to Hawaii and NOW you're giving away a 71 Triumph and you didn't even ask me if I wanted it....sheesh...see if I ever tell you about a taijiquan class again......:D

I ain’t about to give my good friend who’s having lower body problems no screaming God damn moto-cycle!

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

WOW!

Latest Discussions