DF: What is poison hands?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
What is poison hands?
By Heroic Wolf - 07-29-2008 08:53 PM
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

I just heard about a CHinese martial arts area of study called "poison hands", can anybody tell me what it is? Is it like presure points or a synonym for pressure points or is it different?

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - CMA Feed

GBlues

Purple Belt
Reaction score
To my understanding 'poison hands' is just another way of saying 'dim mak' or the death touch. Same stuff, and depending on who you talk to it's a very real art. My understanding is that it's mostly pressure points, but I do know of at least one person who said it was more involved than that, and got into some serious maiming techniques. Don't know that for sure, I've never studied it personally read about it quite a bit on the internet. I do believe that the are pressure points and people that are probably very good at it. Whether they will kill somebody I don't know. I have been told and shown one point that supposedly if you hit it too hard it will kill. It's the only one that I know of, ( pressure point). Again it's all heresay from my end. But that is my understanding of your question.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was also supposedly the use of various ingredients on the hand that could cause anything from blistering of the opponents skin to death a few days later.
Not sure if any of the tales are anything but tales but then again I do not know all that could be used on the fingers of your hand that would not affect you as well as your opponent.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What is poison hands?
By Heroic Wolf - 07-29-2008 08:53 PM
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums
====================

I just heard about a CHinese martial arts area of study called "poison hands", can anybody tell me what it is? Is it like presure points or a synonym for pressure points or is it different?

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - CMA Feed
I have heared of poison fist, and that is just anothere term for Kenpo or kenpo like fighting.
Sean