DF: LF: Wing Chun Training Partner (Central London)

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
LF: Wing Chun Training Partner (Central London)
By WCBy - 11-18-2008 11:13 PM
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

Hey All,

As the title says, I'm looking for someone to train WC with since I just moved to central London. Nothing formal, just a friendly arrangement once a week to work on drills and chi sau (all low impact/contact. I'm not interested in getting either myself or someone else injured through this process and all the legal consequences that I would have to deal with as a result).

If anyone is interested please let me know and we can chat over a coffee or something and see if there is something that works for the both of us. I'm looking for someone who is beginner to intermediate level and is fairly open minded. Can be training in Wing Chun, Ving Tsun, Ving Chun, etc. etc. or any other derivative thereof or even maybe trained in one of those arts but lost interest for whatever reason.

Please no recommendations for clubs to join. I intend to continue learning remotely through my current Sifu remotely.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested. Frankly, this feels like a personal ad but I've been looking for a training partner for a while now and with no luck this seems to be a good way to go. :)

Cheers

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - CMA Feed

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions