Denver Alliance Bowie Seminar Update

K

Keith Jennings

I don't have too many openings left, but I wanted to let folks here know that I will be hosting Pete Kautz, editor of www.modernknives.com for a two day bowie knife seminar in Denver, CO.
So, anyone who is interested in attending please contact me ASAP so we can secure your spot. You may contact me via Email for additional info:
[email protected]

Seminar info is as follows:

The Rocky Mountain Historical Combat Guild presents:
Bowie Knife and Double Knife Seminar
Featuring Bowie knife fighting and Euro / Asian Double knife skills
Taught by
Master-at-Arms Pete Kautz
June 25th - 26th
1780 S. Buckley
Aurora, CO 80017
Price: $125 (includes free training knife
For those who pre-register)

Day One focuses on the American Bowie Knife and features unique full-speed training drills, dueling exercises, and even close range throwing techniques with the large knife. Skills unique to the Bowie knife such as the deadly back-cut and slight-of-hand based deceptive attacks will be shown. These methods are based on over a decade of individual research and training, as well as the teachings of Master at Arms James A. Keating of Combat Technologies. This will provide you a solid framework for personal progression with the large knife. Learn why the world’s top fencing masters who have seen this program now regard the Bowie knife as such a sophisticated and deadly Western method.

Day Two features our unique blend of the best Double-Knife Fighting skills from Europe and Asia. The Double-Knife offers an incredible platform for attribute development and is considered a “Master Level” skill in the combative arts. Learn to utilize two blades together effectively in this one-of-a-kind program based on the tactics of English, Italian, Chinese, and Filipino martial arts. This class will teach you the scientific foundation of all double weapon work, combative footwork, and special skill development drills. It is said, “If you learn the double dagger then you learn the essence of the style!”

OP
K

Keith Jennings

If anyone is still interested in attending this seminar but you haven’t confirmed with me yet, please contact me ASAP. The seminar is almost completely full. I only have about three spots available if folks want to be eligible for the free training knife and it will be on a first come first served basis. If interested, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks!