Democrats give american people the finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You need to chill out and take a deep breath and stop projecting your illness on me.

From wikipedia:
[/list]
Point being, if something complicated seems too simple, you probably don't understand it.

your passive aggressive technique is boring and very, very weak

last bit of free advice, things in life are simple, but some people try to make them sound complicated to give themselves some ego boost for understanding it

there is nothing new under the sun

a simple understanding of human nature explains almost everything you will ever encounter.

buh bye now.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

last bit of free advice, things in life are simple, but some people try to make them sound complicated to give themselves some ego boost for understanding it

a simple understanding of human nature explains almost everything you will ever encounter.

buh bye now.
haha. Now I'm passive aggressive. Do you know what that means? I can be obnoxious or grumpy, but I'm also pretty direct. When you use terms inappropriately, it damages your credibility.

now, instead of insulting me, could you answer the two simple questions?

,F inally, theRe are things in life that are complicated and only an idiot would suggest otherwise. Global energy policies. Brain surgery. Nuclear physics. Macroeconomics. Global politics. Believing these are simple is lunacy.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

buh bye now.
picture.php

images

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Admin Notice-

Enough of the personal shots. Any further digs, slings, or outright insults will get the deliverer some nice infraction points. In this thread, or anywhere else. You all know the rules, and if you don't, go read the damn things.

See someone else breaking them?
Report it. That's this thing here:
report.gif

Can't stand the other person? Then put the SOB on your 'ignore' list, or grow a thicker skin already.
Just because they disagree with you, isn't a rules violation.
Being a jackass is.

Back to the bloody original topic.

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96131

Just bumping this up in case people forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.