Defendo & CORE

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How many of the members of MT have studied Defendo, and how many people are familiar with Defendo's new CORE system? Any opinions on the material especially from people who have trained in either of them.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was a good article in Black Belt magazine a few months ago about Defendo's core program. Did anybody get to read it? If so what did you think?

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
There was a good article in Black Belt magazine a few months ago about Defendo's core program. Did anybody get to read it? If so what did you think?
Yeah I got to read it, if I remember correctly it is a lot like Krav Maga at least from what I remember. If that is so (I don't know never trained in it but I have trained in Krav Maga) than I think it would be great for beginers but as you become better I think that it is vital to start focusing on where you are placing the strikes

PPKO:EG: :ticked: :waah:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:

I am sure it is a fine system. It would seem that it is Mr. Wolfe's modified system, and not pure WWII combatives, however.

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The gym a mate of mine trains in has just started a Defendo program - although i'm not sure if its Underwood or Wolfe.

I'll ask him and post results.