December UK Trip

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm not really sure where this post belongs. If any of the mods feel it needs to be in another place, feel free to move it.

I'm going to be arriving at Heathrow at 10 AM on December 3 and be leaving at 4 PM on December 16.

Between those two dates, I currently have no set itenerary.

I'm hoping to put together a seminar/workshop somewhere so I can (a) make a little pocket change and (b) write part of the trip off as a business expense.

If anyone has any ideas (or would like to be the host), let me know.

Mike

D

Disco

Mike, don't really know how much help this mite be, but it could'nt hurt. This organization is based in England and if you send them and E-Mail, they may be able to offer some assistance. It's just a thought.

http://www.ildokwan.net/

This is their American HQ but they can most likely give you assistance.

M

Master of Blades

ooo........if your in London or anywhere feel free to come down and check out my Kali/Hapkido class and stuff :D

OP
pesilat

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
ooo........if your in London or anywhere feel free to come down and check out my Kali/Hapkido class and stuff :D

Cool. I'll be arriving in London on 12/2 at 10 AM. Give me some details and we should be able to hook up :) Feel free to e-mail me.

Mike

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by pesilat
Cool. I'll be arriving in London on 12/2 at 10 AM. Give me some details and we should be able to hook up :) Feel free to e-mail me.

Mike

How long are you staying cuz my class is on Monday and thats a Tuesday :(

OP
pesilat

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
How long are you staying cuz my class is on Monday and thats a Tuesday :(

Don't know. I'll be in UK until the 16th. At this point, I don't have a specific itenerary. But I don't see any reason I can't stick around London until Tuesday.

Mike

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by pesilat
Don't know. I'll be in UK until the 16th. At this point, I don't have a specific itenerary. But I don't see any reason I can't stick around London until Tuesday.

Mike

Remind me closer to the time and we will discuss :asian:

Latest Discussions