Debut fight photo vid

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats on the voctory, hope many more to come.

Hey Slihn I have a personal question to ask you. Hope you won't take the wrong way because it is not meant in a bad way.
I noticed that you are a black man and I discussed with some other guys something, but I have never had the opinion of an actual black athlete.
I have the idea that the body structure of black people is much better suit for sports, don't know why but it seems it developes in a much better way. I talked to friends who are not black and they think I am completely wrong. So I was wondering if I can have your opinion concerning my theory.
As I said this has nothing to do with racial remarks. it is something that appears in my eyes and don't know why. It looks in my eyes as if black people muscle definition has a different (in my opinion way much better) look from white people...and that would explain why so many champions in athletic are black people.

OP
Slihn

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Congrats on the voctory, hope many more to come.

Hey Slihn I have a personal question to ask you. Hope you won't take the wrong way because it is not meant in a bad way.
I noticed that you are a black man and I discussed with some other guys something, but I have never had the opinion of an actual black athlete.
I have the idea that the body structure of black people is much better suit for sports, don't know why but it seems it developes in a much better way. I talked to friends who are not black and they think I am completely wrong. So I was wondering if I can have your opinion concerning my theory.
As I said this has nothing to do with racial remarks. it is something that appears in my eyes and don't know why. It looks in my eyes as if black people muscle definition has a different (in my opinion way much better) look from white people...and that would explain why so many champions in athletic are black people.

Racist!!!

J/K

I know what you mean man. I have noiticed the same thing( not in a racist way either) . I really dont know why.

Latest Discussions