Death Techniques: Techniques most likely to kill, what are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towel Snapper

Green Belt
Reaction score
So perhaps the rear naked choke if held long enough, the 2 thumbs in the wind pipe strangle hold, the flat fist punch to the throat, the pile driver etc, you tell me

HomerStranglesBart2.gif

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll answer this one.
No your not getting an answer. No one here wants to be responsible for saying something that could possibly get someone killed and being responsible in court for giving that information.
Why did you want to know are you just asking questions for the sake of asking or is there some reasonoing behaind all your posts.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Atomic Wedgie can be absolutely lethal when applied to a victim wearing rather robust underwear.

Another fatal technique that should only be used as an absolute last resort , would have to be the Nipple Cripple.

The decision to use techniques such as these is a very serious one and should not ever be taken lightly.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So perhaps the rear naked choke if held long enough, the 2 thumbs in the wind pipe strangle hold, the flat fist punch to the throat, the pile driver etc, you tell me

I realize this will likely get me called an ignorant troll but...... nope, that is not a question that is going to get answered and frankly it should have never been asked in the first place.

We use to have a poster here and if he was still posting I am guessing at this point he would post something like this for you in response

banhammer.jpg

At least that is what I would vote for right about now

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most legitimate instructors would never answer this question to a new student much less someone they did not know or someone on the internet.
Hell most instructors would never answer this at all if the student did not know the answer they have not listened to class or been there long enough to get the answer.
It is not something that needs to be discussed on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions