Death of Scottish boxer from injuries in the ring

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is your point.

Mmm and you didn't come here to argue. I made my point...that by posting such threads you lose any credibility about posting serious thoughts.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Mmm and you didn't come here to argue. I made my point...that by posting such threads you lose any credibility about posting serious thoughts.

The way you come across like silly kid living in moms house don't even understand basic English words like criticizing, argue, debate, blame, speculating the more you come across like silly kid living in moms house.

And confusing all these words and taking offense to it and all these words mean same to you.

I never ever in all these years read and post on any message board lowered my IQ like did in this thread with you.

You seem to want to argue with me on every thing and dig up off topic posts into this thred.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Also I'm not having problem with any one else here only you.

You said.

Speculation is not helpful nor is blaming him for not getting an x ray. He was stretchered out of the ring after being KO'd twice in the bout. He was unconscious as they took him out f the ring. At the hospital he was put on life support with bleeding on the brain, the decision was made to switch the machines and he died.
His coach said he wasn't aware of any problems with headaches.

Your comments are neither helpful nor in my opinion appropriate, victim blaming is never right.

Some one with better English would not be speculation thinking I'm speculation on blaming him when I did not say it. Or blaming him for NOT getting x-ray when I did not say that.

I said.

It does not say if he got it fighting that day or if it happen after the fight and it took just took time for symptoms to show up. And by the time symptoms shown up it was to late.

It said he got bleeding in the brain!! May be if he got x-ray that day the doctors would seen what was going on but by the time the symptoms shown up it was too far gone.

This reads confusing and question and speculation what the web site is saying not blaming him or criticizing him.

Last edited:

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bloody hell whys this argument still going, the guy died it's tragic but that's boxing that's the risk fighters take it's an awful situation for everyone involved. No one knows the full story yet that's it. RIP to the man and condolences to his family no more needs to be said.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Or may be the problem is 90% of people don't find it strange ( may be me) or need to talk about why MMA fighters or boxers are fighting almost nude.

My be in 50 or 100 years from now they will be nude or fully clothes or wearing some thing like GI.

What is your point.
Wait you were serious about that?

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will repeat, as I started this thread. It was to have been one of respect for a dead boxer, not a place for incoherent ramblings. I will repost in the 'Hall of Remembrance' and I hope you have the decency to not disturb the thread there. I had this strange idea that boxers and others would like to pay respects and express sympathy which people have done except you.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I will repeat, as I started this thread. It was to have been one of respect for a dead boxer, not a place for incoherent ramblings. I will repost in the 'Hall of Remembrance' and I hope you have the decency to not disturb the thread there. I had this strange idea that boxers and others would like to pay respects and express sympathy which people have done except you.

Good now do me a favor and stop arguing over crap silly things here if there is problem than PM me or make other thread and we can argue there not here. You the one that keeps arguing with me over things and will not that thing go.

No one else is getting all worked up on my original post here but you. Other people got what I was saying and moved on but not you.

Your weak reading English ability is causing you to speculate by putting words in my mouth that I did not say and arguing over silly stuff even dragging my other threads into this post.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Who ever wrote that article should go back to school and learn proper English. An elementary school kid could write a better v than the way that articles is put together.

The article should of done a better job of explaining he was fighting and got K.O. and rushed to the hospital.

As for the article talking about migraines it should done better job explaining when, where, who saying it and how it fits into what the article is talking about.

Attachments

• iron knee.jpg
    iron knee.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 193

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Tez3 I left my telepath device at my friends house so I'm unable to read blank message.

But guessing it looks like you got injured fighting. You should spent more time training and less time talking about silly things here in this thread and you probably would won the fight.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
An RIP thread is not an appropriate place to blame or speculate about why it happened.
This isn't in the hall of remembrance. It's in the boxing subforum. While it is totally appropriate to expect a respectful discussion, it's not unreasonable to discuss what happens and why here. Is it? Maybe a mod or someone can better explain the etiquette.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tez3 I left my telepath device at my friends house so I'm unable to read blank message.

But guessing it looks like you got injured fighting. You should spent more time training and less time talking about silly things here in this thread and you probably would won the fight.

What on earth are you talking about? What 'blank message'?
I started this thread intending it to be of interest to boxers and those interested in boxing as I thought they'd be especially interested. The death of a boxer in the ring is a rare, thankfully, occurrence. I had assumed that by putting it here instead of the memorial section more boxers would see it, I have amended that now and if the Mods deleted threads I'd wish they could this one. You have made a farce of a thread which was only intended firstly to inform of the death then for people to express condolences if they wished. I did not intend for people to be put off by the weird meanderings of someone who has disrupted threads before and who starts weird ones bordering on the disturbing. Going through threads on the site and 'disliking' all my posts on threads is also an odd thing to do. Dislike them at the time they are written by all means, go for it, but going through the site looking for my posts is again disturbing.
Now you are making personal comments, ascribing to me your own failings in understanding and writing English. You have turned a memorial thread into a farce. I had intended to copy this to friends to show them that support for the fallen boxer was coming from everywhere, from people they didn't know because it is a comfort for those grieving. what can I show them here? A poster so fuelled by his own concerns, that he insults the OP ( no I do not have brain damage thank you) who thought complaining about a media article written in a hurry just after the death ( there's better articles out there I'm sure, Google them) who has put off any more posters coming on here. I hope you are proud.
I'm done with this thread, I say that with sadness. I have put another up which I hope will fulfill my aim of being able to show to those who grieve. I hope you will stay off it unless you write something appropriate.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
What on earth are you talking about? What 'blank message'?
I started this thread intending it to be of interest to boxers and those interested in boxing as I thought they'd be especially interested. The death of a boxer in the ring is a rare, thankfully, occurrence. I had assumed that by putting it here instead of the memorial section more boxers would see it, I have amended that now and if the Mods deleted threads I'd wish they could this one. You have made a farce of a thread which was only intended firstly to inform of the death then for people to express condolences if they wished. I did not intend for people to be put off by the weird meanderings of someone who has disrupted threads before and who starts weird ones bordering on the disturbing. Going through threads on the site and 'disliking' all my posts on threads is also an odd thing to do. Dislike them at the time they are written by all means, go for it, but going through the site looking for my posts is again disturbing.
Now you are making personal comments, ascribing to me your own failings in understanding and writing English. You have turned a memorial thread into a farce. I had intended to copy this to friends to show them that support for the fallen boxer was coming from everywhere, from people they didn't know because it is a comfort for those grieving. what can I show them here? A poster so fuelled by his own concerns, that he insults the OP ( no I do not have brain damage thank you) who thought complaining about a media article written in a hurry just after the death ( there's better articles out there I'm sure, Google them) who has put off any more posters coming on here. I hope you are proud.
I'm done with this thread, I say that with sadness. I have put another up which I hope will fulfill my aim of being able to show to those who grieve. I hope you will stay off it unless you write something appropriate.

What 'blank message'?

Post 48.

Tez3 you keep quoting my messages and replying to me. And than when I reply to you than you say I'm making a mess of post. DO NOT REPLY TO ME HERE EVER or get some friend or family member as translator. You are not able to comprehend my writing with out twisting what I say or putting some thing else in that has nothing to do with topic or what I'm taking about. Please stop , DO NOT REPLY TO ME HERE EVER.

You are the only one at martialtalk and only one at any other message boards I'm on that cannot comprehend my writing with out twisting what I say or going on about some thing else.

You never should replied to my post here. Allow other members to reply to me, I don't have problem with them and we don't have problem like you do.

Quote A poster so fuelled by his own concerns Quote

My concerns are not you, my concerns are your English abilities for reading or you are young and immature. I'm around Adults and on may other message boards talking about many things not just martial arts and never I say again never ran into problem like this.

Yes Adults people debate and argue in person or on message board over Topic! Yes topic!! But not like what you are doing.You took offensive to my post by speculating that I was speculating of blaming the guy and putting guilt on guy. When I reply to that misinterpretation tht is NOT what I was saying and ALSO SAYING the web site was not clear you than take offensive to that and some thing different. Yes different!! And talking about other silly things.

Like I say stop replying to me. Other members here don't need this drama.

If there problem take in PM or make thread some where else.

Last edited:
OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, yes I said I was finished but dear me how could I resist when asked sooo many times not to reply roflmao. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not my post dear boy, have you got that poster on ignore by any chance?

DO NOT REPLY TO ME HERE EVER

I shall make it a point to answer every post of yours as you've asked so nicely.

Please stop , DO NOT REPLY TO ME HERE EVER.

You did realise it was my thread?

You never should replied to my post here. Allow other members to reply to me, I don't have problem with them and we don't have problem like you do.

Really? you think no one else thinks your posts strange?

Like I say stop replying to me. Other members here don't need this drama.

LOL. Really?

If there problem take in PM or make thread some where else.

Psst, it's my thread.......... you came on here complaining about the journalist poor article which is rich considering your English is very poor. Please don't criticise other people's English unless yours is perfect. some people are dyslexic, some haven't had such a good education, some don't speak English as a first language.

You took offensive to my post

correction....'you took offence to my post'

by speculating that I was speculating of blaming the guy and putting guilt on guy.

??? You don't 'put guilt' on a person, you 'blame' them.

you than take offensive to that and some thing different

You never should replied to my post here
'You should have not replied to my post'

If you think people don't have problems with your posts and threads perhaps you might want to read your posts again.
Tot ziens. :cat:

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tez3, good ol' Moonbeam is convinced in his Sherlockian grasp of the obvious, that I am a small part of you, that you setup as a sock puppet account lo those many moons ago, for the express purpose of ganging up on him by yourself. Personally, I am impressed by the depth of your knowledge of both the British and Canadian martial arts scenes. It is amazing you have been able to pull it off for a decade, but the jig is up.

It is unpossible that anyone could take offense to a person such as moonhill 99. To paraphrase a song, he got 99 problems, but effective communication is not one;)

Latest Discussions