OP
mrhnau

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Randy Strausbaugh said:
Tonight:Kalaripayattu
Next Friday: Savate

Thanks for the notice... I'll have to miss it. Takes second seat to hockey!

I watched the Aikido section, it was pretty interesting. I think the most entertaining section was getting to see alot of the current masters and a little bit of education.

MrH

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Check your listings, they re-run the program on the weekend and on the following Thursday.
Hope this helps :) .

C

CrankyDragon

I Tivoed the Aikido one, its *identical* to the National Geographic special on Aikido, which I also have a copy of. I didnt expect that!!
Andrew

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Randy Strausbaugh said:
Check your listings, they re-run the program on the weekend and on the following Thursday.
Hope this helps :) .

Saturdays at 3 (pacific) and thurdays at 10.

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've only seen the karate and aikido episodes. I think it's a pretty cool show, especially to be able to see all the old masters show their stuff.

It's more entertainment than educational for me, but mostly I feel jealous that the host is being paid to travel the world and train with famous martial arts masters. lucky lucky lucky!

Kinda like that Travel Channel show where that woman gets to travel all over the world and stay in the most expensive hotels.

How does one find a job like that?

lucky lucky lucky!

Shaolin Bushido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I've enjoyed virtually every episode that I've seen; I'm pretty sure there are only like 6 or 7 in total. I'd hate to do a stand-up routine with y'all as the audience! Tough crowd!:jedi1:

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I wasn't overly impressed with the show either. Don't know why, just couldn't get into it. My preference would be for Mind Body and Kick *** Moves, that's an awesome show. Just my tuppence though.

Latest Discussions