Dead Dog Found Hanging From Tree

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.wfsb.com/news/22919113/detail.html

This makes me sick! I hope the pieces of **** that did this get caught and sent up the river. Personally, I'd love to hang them from a tree, while still alive and beat the **** out of them for a few minutes. Maybe then, they'd have some remorse and compassion for a helpless animal. Yeah, takes a real big, tough person to do something like this.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
This may be even more sinister than it appears, for dog fighters usually go out of their way not to attract attention. For some reason, these killers are seeking publicity...well, they have likely left a lot of forensic evidence for the police to sort through....hopefully they will regret it.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This may be even more sinister than it appears, for dog fighters usually go out of their way not to attract attention. For some reason, these killers are seeking publicity...
Could be... or perhaps the dog was a winner in a high stakes fight and the perps kidnapped the animal and killed it as a message... who knows? Either way the dog didn't deserve it and hopefully the perps will be caught. Unfortunately the penalty for killing a dog is not as severe as killing a human.
Still it might be better to have the perps put into a bag hung from a tree and beaten.

According to law enforcement agencies and leading mental health professionals, perpetrators of violent acts against animals are often repeat offenders who pose a serious threat to all animals."
It is also a trend typically found in budding serial killers. How long before a human body is found the same way?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting! Cruelty to animals and children are my top blood boiling buttons. Hope they find these P'sOS and prosecute to the fullest extent.

Latest Discussions