Dante student

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those that asked or might have wondered if the late Count Dante (John Keehan) had any students still alive and teaching .
Master John Sharkey Jr. an 8th degree in Shorei ryu and teaches in Naperville andMormence Ill. claims to be a student of John Keehan. Mr Sharkey is supposed to be the current president of the American Karate Association (yes the same assoc. that was started by Robert Trias (keehan's instructor)

This is posted as info only and I have no more knowledge on any of this I learned this much yesterday.

Shadow

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tshadowchaser

For those that asked or might have wondered if the late Count Dante (John Keehan) had any students still alive and teaching .
Master John Sharkey Jr. an 8th degree in Shorei ryu and teaches in Naperville andMormence Ill. claims to be a student of John Keehan. Mr Sharkey is supposed to be the current president of the American Karate Association (yes the same assoc. that was started by Robert Trias (keehan's instructor)

This is posted as info only and I have no more knowledge on any of this I learned this much yesterday.

Shadow

Naperville? That's a neighboring town to me. I'll have to check it out.

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The gentelman ight have some interesting stories if you could get him talking.
Let us know what you find out

Shadow:asian:

Latest Discussions