Custom doboks?

Siir3n

White Belt
Reaction score
Is there somewhere where I can purchase a dobok of whatever color and custom patterns or embroidery? Even something made from a picture would be great. Thanks!

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm sure there are. My Master gets his with the school logo embroidered on the back. I've seen plenty of custom ones at tournaments, either with fancy colors and designs for demonstration/forms teams, or with the competitor's name embroidered for sparring.

OP
S

Siir3n

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure there are. My Master gets his with the school logo embroidered on the back. I've seen plenty of custom ones at tournaments, either with fancy colors and designs for demonstration/forms teams, or with the competitor's name embroidered for sparring.
Thats what I would like, I just have absolutely no idea where to look. From the websites I've seen, most only offer embroidery. No custom colors or patterns.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I realize that was the real question you have. Unfortunately, I don't have any further answers to help. I'm just telling you that I'm 99% sure what you're looking for DOES exist, so at least the search isn't in vain.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moo Sool Sa does custom work. You can get whatever embroidery you like.

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Century Martial Arts has a custom shop & will custom-make basically whatever uniform or belt you want. I'm on their Facebook group (for school owners), and I've seen photos of some, ah, interesting uniforms that they've custom-made for people's schools. Like one that was, IIRC, bright green with yellow lightening bolts printed on it, or another that was American flag print and sleeveless. If you just want something custom-printed on it, pretty much any wholesaler should be able to do that for you. We get ours from Dynamics & they print our logo on the back, but I know they can print on the chest, sleeves, pants, etc too.

Edit: Any of these companies will probably require a certain minimum purchase and/or charge you a setup fee. We have to buy a minimum of 6 uniforms at a time for the printing, and I believe we had to pay a setup fee for the silkscreen as well. I don't know what the process is for Century, having never ordered anything custom from them.

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
we got patches to sew on plain white doboks.
the school had a bunch of them on hand, small and large, same as patches for the front, both, the school logo as well as the organization patch.
The rectangular tiger patch was not a well thought out design though...

Latest Discussions