Curious?

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Anybody doing anything lately? :idunno:
I finally started the remodeling on my house. New A/C heater just went in, and cleared several trees and all of the oleanders out of the back yard.... start on the IKKO headquarters room soon.....

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds cool. Staying busy I see.

Heather and I went out on our first date in quite a while. Last night we celebrated 6yrs. I ate too much at dinner. While the oldest daughter is with her mom Heather has been working frantically on painting, wallpapering, rearranging her room. Alisha will be quite surprised when she returns. I would have helped but she told me to stay away. Met a guy at work that has some property 3/4 mile away from here. He has really done amazing landscape and said we can have picnic's there whenever we wanted. We are going tonight for the first time. All in all that's about it for here.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
We've been going nuts here.

I started a new job in April and it seems like I am always on my way to work, at work, or on my way home from work. We're working 12 hours shifts now. Tess has been teaching most of the classes as I don't get home till the last five minutes of class if I am lucky. On weekends, when I am not at work, I am up working on the houses. Tess, again, has been picking up the slack. She has been up there both days every weekend. We start the fifth of the 7 or 8 we have to have done tomorrow. We're targeting December as our move date.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice to see everyone is getting their houses all nice and pretty. Good luck on your move in date mike.

I started my internship this month. interning with the prosecuting attorney's office. let me tell you i see some real duceys i guess you can say. i don't get home most days til about 8 o'clock even though the office closes at 5. we meet with the victims and prep them for trial and get them the help that they need if needed. went law school shopping 2 weekends ago. went to syracuse NY, DE, NJ and richmond. some of these school wow, they were huge and kind of intimidating. I want to go to Richmond or NY though if i can get in. We're remodeling our bathroom. lol.

Hope all is well.

Alex got his license, everyone watch out and stay off the roads!

:asian: Jani

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
I just got back from Parents Weekend at the Naval Academy. My son is doing great. He made it through Plebe Summer with little to no incident. He and almost all of the other 1200 plebes have what is referred to as the Plebe Hack, a cough with sinus infection and pink eye. A result of so many lliving in such tight quarters. I came home with a sore throat and cough myself. Other then that he is doing great. He said going to the USNA was the greatest decision he ever made. The summer was tough, but his morale is high and his attitude is great. They start classes next week and he is looking forward to that.

My family and I drove to Maryland from Texas and back. The trip up was a 28 hour whirlwind. Nonstop except for gas, food, and bathroom breaks. Got to spend all weekend with him and then headed home early monday morning. Broke the return trip up, 14 hours each day. It's good to be home. Now we're counting the days until Thanksgiving when he gets to come home for a whole 3 days, LOL. It's ok, we'll take anything we can get.

My youngest son, Dylan, starts back to school next monday. His hopes of playing Junior High football may have fallen by the wayside for this year. He hyperextended his knee three weeks ago in a bicycle incident, and it is not yet healed. The doc says it will be 8 to 10 weeks before he'll be ready for football. The season will be over by then. But, on a good note, he is also a snare in the band, and he is fired up about that.

All is right in my world
Gary C.

Latest Discussions