crying dragon

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you look at all the names on his instructor page, and all the high ranks in his "system" that he's issued, then go look at the websites of those same people, note how many acknowledge those ranks.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Good point.

Compare
http://www.internationalkenpo.com/staff/bob_koch_new.htm
and
http://www.goldendragondojo.com/instructors.html
Looks like Mr. Koch doesn't acknowledge his Fusho-Satori-Ryu rank.
Also looks like either Brucey gave him a promotion in kenpo, or Koch's web designer is slacking in updating.

A number of those names are found on "Soke" boards.
Sensei Robert Sterling - http://www.soke.org/members.htm
Renshi Paul Corrigan, etc

Google them. The first hit on many is Sucky Calkin's website. Truly these are heavy hitters in the martial arts world, true innovators too cheap, too lazy, too busy watching TMNT prepping for tonights class to get real. Too busy swapping rank and patting each other on their backs as they add yet another honorific or title stolen from a foriegn language, to worry about something as boring as actually knowing a real art. One wonders, where the batlet ends and the tire flip begins.

It's interesting that Kochs site doesn't list Calkins, despite this supposed long running relationship. Nor do any of the others that I found.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Saw him "officiate" at a competition a few weeks back. Man did he suck. Might be nice to learn how to ref before getting tossed into the mix, but when you're "special", and dealing with other inflated self-promoted losers, well, **** floats right?

He, his school, his students, and his associates are all jokes.

OP
Cirdan

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
That just means he likes Disco.:wink1:
lori

Yes he is the Disco Dragon of the golden dragon dojo..
Dancing_dragon_XD_by_KeruriDerago.gif

Anyway he wears the white belt with gold trim as a "visible sign of his own humbleness". I am so impressed.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Saw him "officiate" at a competition a few weeks back. Man did he suck. Might be nice to learn how to ref before getting tossed into the mix, but when you're "special", and dealing with other inflated self-promoted losers, well, **** floats right?

He, his school, his students, and his associates are all jokes.
Updating LOL!

From a reliable source, Calkins went to the Patricko event in Niagara Falls in March and royally screwed up the sparring division. As a result, he's no longer allowed to be a center referee at IMAF events. Maybe he should have showed them his rad klingon-ninja skillz? :roflmao:

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes he is the Disco Dragon of the golden dragon dojo..
Dancing_dragon_XD_by_KeruriDerago.gif

Anyway he wears the white belt with gold trim as a "visible sign of his own humbleness". I am so impressed.

This guy needs a huuuuge sparkley gold codpiece to complete the picture. And a bright purple Diablo Kit car ( made from a Fierro). :idea:
lori

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Never heard of this guy.

It is so sad when MAists or anyone for that matter, does the old cut a vegetable with an iaito trick. His cuts are bad and he cuts with the wrong part of the sword. Don’t even get me going on the sword/baton twirling stuff

One, the veggie never did anything to harm anyone, innocent flora being murdered is not pretty.
Two It really gives a bad impression to the bystanders on what you can do with a sword.
Three is he really that hard up that he needs to do tricks to attract people to his club?

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That girl was laughing at them!! When a cute girl laughs at you then you have disgraced yourself and must commit Seppuku. Unless...Unless you can do something cool to redeem yourself. I have felt the cold wrath of a cute girl laughing at me only to redeem myself by impressing a lesser cuter girl who sometimes had a mustache. But a mustache girl is better than Seppuku or is it....:lfao:

OP
Cirdan

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
That girl was laughing at them!! When a cute girl laughs at you then you have disgraced yourself and must commit Seppuku. Unless...Unless you can do something cool to redeem yourself. I have felt the cold wrath of a cute girl laughing at me only to redeem myself by impressing a lesser cuter girl who sometimes had a mustache. But a mustache girl is better than Seppuku or is it....:lfao:

I can imagine Brucie dressed up in his klingon best, comitting Seppuku with his bat`leth
klingon.gif
emot-seppuku.gif

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score

LOL.:lfao::lfao:

Latest Discussions