CroCop Movie Ultimate Force

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Check out a clip from Ultimate Force,I didnt know the Cro Cop was an actor but there are some pretty intresting fight scences.

Last edited by a moderator:

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Good clip. CroCop is a hell of a kickboxer. Have you seen a movie called The Kumite? Not to bad. Check it out if you can.

OP
Slihn

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Jean Cluade Van Damme "Kumite" hit?If so ,that yes,I have seen it.It is a very awesome movie!Another good one is "The Quest" its another Muay Thai based movie.It is not as good as Ong Bak,but I like the atmosphere of it all.

kcast

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mirko cro cop is an awesome fighter, google his name and check out his record, he just signed with the UFC in December I can't wait to see him fight.

kcast

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Any news on who he is suppose to fight?I would like to see him and Chuck go at it.
Cro Cop weighs around 230ish, so he'll be in Lidell's weight class, so eventually they'll be fighting, that will be a nasty fight, chucks dangerous fists and Cro Cops even more dangerous legs!!

kcast

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
UFC.com says he is fighting Eddie Sanchez Feb 3rd

OP
Slihn

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ive got my money on Crocop!!I think that Pride fighters (typically) have far greater skill then (most) UFC fighters(although there are some exceptions).I would like to see members of BTT,Shogun and Wanderlei would fair if he went to UFC.I know he fought in UFC before,but it was only a few fights.

Gufbal1982

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ive got my money on Crocop!!I think that Pride fighters (typically) have far greater skill then (most) UFC fighters(although there are some exceptions).I would like to see members of BTT,Shogun and Wanderlei would fair if he went to UFC.I know he fought in UFC before,but it was only a few fights.

I agree. Look at Andersson Silva. Wanderlei did fight in the UFC and to be honest, I don't think it was fair to Wanderlei. All Tito and Vitor did was knock him down...he wasn't out. I've seen Wanderlei get knocked down and come back and win. Anyway, I want to see what Rampage is going to be able to do. He hasn't been the same fighter since his last loss to Wanderlei.

Latest Discussions