Crazy Weapon

Q

Quick Sand

Hey,

Has anyone here ever heard of a "Wolf-toothed Staff" ? I'm pretty sure that was the name of the thing. I think they said it was a traditional Chinese weapon but I couldn't find a picture of it on the net yesterday.

I saw a guy so a kata demonstration of it on Saturday and it was amazing. It's a long staff (probably about 6 feet) with a cone shaped metal piece with a sharp point at one end and the other and of the staff has a big metal piece (over a foot long) that's covered in big spikes. It looked really heavy but the guy was spinning it around and swinging and and doing striking motions of all kinds. I would NOT want to be on the recieving end of any of those. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was really cool so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or where I could find more information. Anyone heard of it? Thanks. :asian:

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
It is an anti-infantry weapon used by the cavalry in the ancient Chinese armies. It is basically a version of the maze but with a long shaft and the spikes made into tooth shape and curved backward (looks like rows of teeth :D ). One swipe into the rank of the infantry and you can kill them wholesale.

Yes it does look heavy. But the modern ones are probably made of PLASTIC! :D

Check out ancient Chinese weapons at your library. I have seen pics of them there. Can't seem to find any on the net though.

Latest Discussions