Crashing other WC schools!

OP
G

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For a WC guy to crash another WC school just doesn't make sense to me. Should a WC guy try to crash another long fist school, preying mantis school, Baji school, Taiji school, ... instead?

Do I miss anything important here?

Yeah John, you missed the old OP (from a year ago) in which I hoped I made it clear that I was kidding when I said "crash"! I was actually talking about a friendly visit. And in that sense, you are absolutely right. If I had a chance to visit all those other kinds of schools you named, why not? I'd really like to see some good Baji firsthand. Or check out the way you train your shuai chiao students. That would be a privilege. :)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
We got crashed the other night. Two very knowledgeable jitsers dropped in for a train and a roll. I think it is important to see this as an opportunity for development rather than a challenge to authority.

I mean imagine you get a guy who comes in and smokes the whole room. That means you have managed to spend time training with a quality martial artist. And you didn't even have to leave your own gym.

I think this sort of community is what makes a martial art better.

18485265_1525690277441522_5574656605078048252_n.jpg

The two guys on the right there.

Bino TWT

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've hit every school in town. When I'm on tour, I look for schools in whatever city/state I'm in, all different lineages. 9/10 they don't give me too much ****, generally because a lot of them know of me from social media. A lot of times, I'm invited.

Latest Discussions