Coyote and condiments

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So, there I was out with the dogs, following a blood trail leading away from the horses hay shed. The hay draws the bunnies, the bunnies draw in the bobcats ( hence the bobcat kitten Hailly) coyotes, wolves and other preditors. So it was not strange to find a stripped down deer carcase about 300 yards from the shed just into the woods. However, the brand new unopened jar of Relish, Bicks mustard Relish to be exact, got there is quite a mystery? It did have frozen coyote poo on it so I think we know who brought it. ( where do they keep their money I wonder or did they just steal it?) I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it. Quinn and Diva, mostly Diva did in the rest of the deer.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Venison with relish sounds good. Betcha they were disappointed they couldn't get the jar opened.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mustard relish?? What kind of coyotes you got out there?? Every gourmet predator worth its VIP table near the window with a view of the bay knows that venison goes best with Xtreme hot sauce.... :lol:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon? :lfao:

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
Couldn't decide if this was completly weird or outrageously funny.....must be both.

David

OP
teekin

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Weired me right out. I left the jar there so when the snow melts I'll take a picture. By that time I should have the where-withall to upload it and some other pics.

Latest Discussions