Coolest Sci Fi Ship?

Hagakure

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Not really, just put it over or through anything in the way. When you're that big you park where you want and let them adjust the paring space around you

I see your point. I was thinking more along the lines of that Saturday morning shopping at the local supermarket, with the lines of cars getting in the way. I'd love to see the Executor hovering over the local supermarket. :D

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
I see your point. I was thinking more along the lines of that Saturday morning shopping at the local supermarket, with the lines of cars getting in the way. I'd love to see the Executor hovering over the local supermarket. :D

Don't park it near that kid in "Unleashed" though ... he might move it for you, so I hear...

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
TOS Galactica

would kick everyone's butt.

Kosho

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ships huh? How about boats? seaQuest DSV 4600 is for my money the coolest "Ship" out there.
Seaquest is a boat. Not a ship. And not a space ship. Even if aliens did zap it across the universe...

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are so many great ones. I gotta go with the old school NX01 though. As far as I'm concerned, this is what a space ship would look like, cramped spaces, everything piles on everything else, very submarine and naval gunship inspired in just about everything. The Defiant also runs a close second.

Serenity's also a damn cool hell. I don't know, for me in sci-fi I always loved the smaller ships.

6e60a32b22ac0b7eb84e508055dff68f.jpg

Honorable mention to the Bajoran Sail Ship, because it's so cute.

0404bajoranlightship.jpg

Latest Discussions