cool movie quiz

OP
hong kong fooey

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Say Anything
Your are hungry for love and crazy for the smart, untouched girl/boy. Your completely devoted to them, and then crushed when they break your heart. Their father goes to prison and you are there to save the day. Have fun in London! Damn it feels good to be you.
res2.jpg

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stand by Me: Your are young and Explorative. The world is amazing to you. You hang out with your friends to escape your crazy family, and you just want to see a ****ing dead body!

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sixteen Candles!?!
I don't even like that movie, but my wife loves it... maybe this is why she married me. Hmm...

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Say Anything
Your are hungry for love and crazy for the smart, untouched girl/boy. Your completely devoted to them, and then crushed when they break your heart. Their father goes to prison and you are there to save the day. Have fun in London! Damn it feels good to be you.
res2.jpg
Same here.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh I was hoping for at least a good 80's movie seeing how I got stuck with a stupid song on the day I was born. Not going to happen! Sixteen Candles is the 80's movie it picked. I am so lame :(

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Breakfast Club
Saturday detention blows, but you make the best of it. You get to know your wierd peers and you learn a lot about your self. Who are you kidding, you learn a lot about sex.
res3.jpg

:shrug: Whatever. Never did detention in HS and everything good I learned about sex was in college. :lol2:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In a shock turn-around, I seem to be running with the pack:

Say Anything

Latest Discussions