conditioning exercises

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is a list of some exercises that we did when I wrestled. What are some other conditioning exercises that you can think of?

1. running/jogging
2. jumping jacks
3. sit ups
4. push ups
5. stand ups
6. sit outs
7. alternating toe touches
8. lean backs

What are some others that you can think of?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here are a few more I remember.

Pummelling, of course.

Propellers? I forget what they are called. One guy in down position and the other puts his chest on the down guy's back then circle quickly one way then the other. Helps with endurance, quickness on toes, staying on the toes.

It's been a while, so I don't remember the names. Bascially you go through the motions of a double leg takedowns.

Mountain climbers and lunges

Unkogami

Purple Belt
Reaction score

Propellers? I forget what they are called. One guy in down position and the other puts his chest on the down guy's back then circle quickly one way then the other. Helps with endurance, quickness on toes, staying on the toes.

Those are called "spins." You spin to win. I save them for the very end of practice when everyone is at their limit. Then then have to go through 1-2-3- minute intervals (feels like forever). Great character test/builder. That's when I breakout the drill sergeant voice. Big fun.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What are some others that you can think of?
- Hold both hands in front of you. You then jump forward and over. Hold both hands behind of you. You then jump backward and over.
- hold one hand on one of your feet. You jump the other leg forward and over than backward and over.

Latest Discussions