Comic Books

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I've been reading comics since 2018. Anyone else like reading or collecting? I look for martial arts related one specifically. Like right now I'm reading one called the deadly hands of kung fu. It's a shang chi story if you ever heard of him. There used to be another book by that name in the 70s featuring bruce lee and other greats in the arts. The 70s one was part martial arts magazine part comic. I've tried to get my hands on some of those 70s ones but haven't found any yet in my area. I saw some on ebay, but they were either rated so good that they were out of my budget or they were rated so low it almost makes no sense getting them. If you guys read or collect, or even are or were a past fan what type of books were you into?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
The only one I really got into was the Street Fighter 2 comics, read them over so many times haha, but nothing else!

I think it was these:

Screenshot_20240217_195244_eBay.jpg

OP
T

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The only one I really got into was the Street Fighter 2 comics, read them over so many times haha, but nothing else!

I think it was these:

View attachment 30688
Those look awesome! I never got to read those but now that you pointed them out to me I'm gonna try to track some copies of those down. But yeah anything martial arts or street fighting related I love most of the time. I started out reading the punisher. Then I tried new stuff out like ghost rider, daredevil etc. I'm still a huge punisher fan, but I'm trying out stuff new to me too.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to grow up during the golden age of comics. So cool, so much fun, it was so enjoyable, it totally f’n rocked.

Doesn’t do me any good now as an old man, though, does it?

I’m just finishing up a novel, crime fiction, good guys and bad guys. One of the characters is a violent, drug crazed comic book freak.

So much fun. It drives the story forward in such a cool way.

Comic books rock if you let them.

Latest Discussions