Colo. priest charged for jogging naked

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hm... this had to be one of the stranger stories I've seen... not sure if it's really a Horror Story, but I wasn't sure where else to put it.

Colo. priest charged for jogging naked

A Catholic priest faces an indecent exposure charge after police said he went jogging in the nude about an hour before sunrise. The Rev. Robert Whipkey told officers he had been running naked at a high school track and didn't think anyone would be around at that time of day, a police report said.
He told officers he sweats profusely if he wears clothing while jogging. "I know what I did was wrong," he said in the report.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Too bad... Bob could have added the pics to his `Compendium of Photos Guaranteed to Make You Lose Your Appetite, Maybe Permanently' that he's kind enough to share! :D

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
By "jogging," do they mean "chasing down an altar boy?" :p

Now Kreth we do not want to go there!
icon12.gif
(albeit something similar crossed my mind)

Mr. E

Blue Belt
Reaction score
There has to be something wrong with this guy. I am sure it was hot. But I dare any man to run without some sort of shorts. Certain things tend to flap around in an unpleasent manner. It is the same reason most women would not think of jogging without a bra. I guess some people might actually like that feeling. :eek:

He would have been just as cool if he had merely stripped down to thin cotton underwear. Something about his story isn't right.

Mr. E

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What if he had taped them to stay in place? :uhyeah:

I just had this image of the last time I took off an adhesive bandage and considered what it would feel like if applied........there. :eek:

OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to personally thank TimoS and Mr. E for providing me with my appetite suppressant this morning. The thought of unsupported appendages ... bobbing ... or being taped .... Yeah - those eggs just don't taste right now.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try oatmeal- it's low in cholesterol.
I was only eating the egg whites - great for protein ... mrrrgghh. Don't think I could even choke down oats now, tho.

Mr. E

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was only eating the egg whites - great for protein ... mrrrgghh. Don't think I could even choke down oats now, tho.

Lordy! Considering some of the things we find in our food, I don't see the problem- from a health standpoint. I would follow the path of Valentine Micheal Smith if needed and not lose a wink of sleep. Dead is dead, parts is parts. Considering some of the things I have eaten, this is a non-issue.

Latest Discussions