Collectables

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Used to collect comics. Used to collect specific anime plastic models and toys. Still collect martial arts books, but not as much as I used to. Now I collect lumps and bruises from my instructors.

Cthulhu

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I was always a Space Marine man myself :D

Oh so easy to play the Marines, Follow Fire, and if you could whine and cry that it not fair that a Marine equeal 3.5 orks :) so that you could get the same number of Marines as my Orks. I have played you kind before little Brother :D

hehehehehe

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
YEAH... DATS ME ARMY I SEZ!

WAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Techno,

You go over Da Hill I go around da Luc and we crush Dis MOB (* Marines off Base *) Guy. :D :rofl:

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Orks RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :rofl:

Not if they face my Imperial Guard or Eldar armies :)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Eldar........now they were wicked too! :D

I also had my own conversion Chaos army which was a mixture of the Undead skulls from Warhammer and Chaos space marines from 40k.......Now they were cool :D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpo Wolf
Not if they face my Imperial Guard or Eldar armies :)

Yeah But My Necron Army would eat both of those for dinner and finish my orks off as a desert pudding.

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Yeah But My Necron Army would eat both of those for dinner and finish my orks off as a desert pudding.

The new Necrons do look cool and the monolith is a awesome looking piece. I'm planning on starting that army next month if the funds permit it :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpo Wolf
The new Necrons do look cool and the monolith is a awesome looking piece. I'm planning on starting that army next month if the funds permit it :)

The Necrons EAT UP the battlefield. The point cost is WAY high, you wind up with like 1/2 as many of your opponent, but they tear thru everything... I used to lose about 70% of the time with my Orks, I win like 85% of the time with the Necrons. Fun to paint too.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Guys what you forget, is that if you play by the rules and add up the points. You can have your 6 Eldar or 20 Marines, to my 200 Orks. I get 200 die rolls :D to your 6 or 20.

Note: The numbers are not exact, they are there for dramatic effect, to show the only true strength of the orks was in numbers. :)

(* Edited for Spelling *)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Guys what you forget, is that if you play by the rules and add up the points. You can have your 6 Eldar or 20 Marines, to my 200 Orks. I get 200 die rolls :D to your 6 or 20.

As an ork Player i feel obligated to remind you that Orks cant hit the broad side of a barn...

You get 3 shots per ork x 200 orks equals 600 shots... of which 8 might hit, and 1 do damage.

LOL. Its all about the BIG CHOPPAS.

Oh wait... 200 Orks charge 10 Space marines who have higher inititave AND beter HtH scores so 200 orks charge in the Marines kill 180 before they get to hit back and the 20 left hit once and none do damage, and the Orks break and run and are picked off by the remaining marines...

Its no wonder I switched to Necrons:

1 Lowly Necron trooper with a Basic Gauss Flayer is confronted by a Lemun Russ battle Tank which kills the Necron who self repairs and then Shoots the massive front armor on the Lemun Russ and it explodes in a massive fireball taking out the 1/2 thesquad behind it, which then breaks and runs. Hee hee. Orks.

Yeah yeah, I know I am a geek. But Im a Geek with an ATTITUDE.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As an ork Player i feel obligated to remind you that Orks cant hit the broad side of a barn...

You get 3 shots per ork x 200 orks equals 600 shots... of which 8 might hit, and 1 do damage.

LOL. Its all about the BIG CHOPPAS.

Oh wait... 200 Orks charge 10 Space marines who have higher inititave AND beter HtH scores so 200 orks charge in the Marines kill 180 before they get to hit back and the 20 left hit once and none do damage, and the Orks break and run and are picked off by the remaining marines...

Its no wonder I switched to Necrons:

1 Lowly Necron trooper with a Basic Gauss Flayer is confronted by a Lemun Russ battle Tank which kills the Necron who self repairs and then Shoots the massive front armor on the Lemun Russ and it explodes in a massive fireball taking out the 1/2 thesquad behind it, which then breaks and runs. Hee hee. Orks.

Yeah yeah, I know I am a geek. But Im a Geek with an ATTITUDE.

Hmmmm, only 8, I thought the odds were better for me then that. :D, besides, I have loaded dice. You are playing with Orks Right? :rofl: Oh BTW, I still cheer for the Indians in the old Western Movies. :( . I guess I will never learn. :eek: