Cold shots...

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
pretty, pretty.

I think you do have an eye for nice pictures, Carol. =]

btw last summer 2009 someone flew over our house in a airplane and snapped an arial view of the property. then came to us and asked my rents if they wanted to buy it. They did. Someone from Quebec.

so there are others with photography businesses out there. as I said i think yours can work too.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice shots, Carol. Plus, your old apartment looked wonderful! A house backed or surrounded by woodland is close to my ideal place to live.

Mind you, my true ideal is a bit of a fantasy as it is a tower (or keep) by a lake, in the middle of a forest. One road. No mobile phone signal (but with broadband) :lol:.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Great shots. Reminds me of whats coming up in just a few months....

My ideal place to live have little to do with location and more to do with the company.

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
pretty, pretty.

I think you do have an eye for nice pictures, Carol. =]

btw last summer 2009 someone flew over our house in a airplane and snapped an arial view of the property. then came to us and asked my rents if they wanted to buy it. They did. Someone from Quebec.

so there are others with photography businesses out there. as I said i think yours can work too.

I hope so :) I still have a lot about photography, and a successful business depends just as much on the ability of its salespeople as it does the ability of its talent. I tried starting a consulting firm before, and it burned me out...it is draining work pounding the pavement for leads and trying to close sales. This time I'll be doing it with my day job supporting my needs, so hopefully the end results will be better. :)

Nice shots, Carol. Plus, your old apartment looked wonderful! A house backed or surrounded by woodland is close to my ideal place to live.

Mind you, my true ideal is a bit of a fantasy as it is a tower (or keep) by a lake, in the middle of a forest. One road. No mobile phone signal (but with broadband) :lol:.

I could deal with that! It was a very nice place to live. Early on, I made the decision to live there until I could buy a place of my own...had the condo not come through, I'd still be living here.

It is good to be paying my own mortgage instead of paying someone else's mortgage ;)

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great shots. Reminds me of whats coming up in just a few months....

My ideal place to live have little to do with location and more to do with the company.

You're welcome any time ;)