Cobra Kai series 2 trailer

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just saw a scene posted on Facebook that was apparently showed during an anniversary screening of karate kid.

Spoilers below

It was the first time Daniel saw Kreese obviously . Kreese said a line about "hey look the whole gangs back together well nearly all of us" (referencing miyagi being dead) then Daniel says. "You're lucky he's not here....how're your knuckles Kreese" (references him smashing his hands up when trying to punch miyagi and you can see Kreese is pissed about that comment. Looks awesome

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Old thread but found this and didn't think it was worth a new thread, but a deleted scene from season one with Johnny arguing with a Bjj guy. Funny scene, but obvious why it wasn't included

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Old thread but found this and didn't think it was worth a new thread, but a deleted scene from season one with Johnny arguing with a Bjj guy. Funny scene, but obvious why it wasn't included

Hahahaha, yep could see why they didn't add it, but wow, got a laugh outta that XD

(Johnny so would've won that fight ;) )

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hahahaha, yep could see why they didn't add it, but wow, got a laugh outta that XD

(Johnny so would've won that fight ;) )
Yeah bjj guys would've gotten all pissy about it (I say that as a bjj guy myself and one who's already seen some get upset)

I dunno he's shown a weakness to a rear naked choke lol.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah bjj guys would've gotten all pissy about it (I say that as a bjj guy myself and one who's already seen some get upset)

I dunno he's shown a weakness to a rear naked choke lol.
I think it's sort of honest though, about how people do actually do this style vs style arguing, and how protective we get of our own style haha.

The "master" comment I could see would have caused an uproar XD

Latest Discussions