Co-operation

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Solution ................put cord on glasses hang cord on neck then never without glasses .................................see full co-operation between different systems lol
Haha. That will not happen. I'm .It a vain guy, but I am not ready to go full first grade teacher with reqding glasses on a lanyard . :)

OP
N

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Haha. That will not happen. I'm .It a vain guy, but I am not ready to go full first grade teacher with reqding glasses on a lanyard . :)

Ok then lol....I just now got the pic in my head of you with your phone right up close eyes squinting lol....oh heck set a new trend the macho guy that wears his glasses on a lanyard ....it even a business opportunity and free advertising and marketing. all that wasted potential when watching and posting on the forum ....cross train lol....sales and posting at the same time lol

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do my best but when I'm reading on a phone without my glasses, things get a little dicey. ;)
If I read on my phone without my glasses...I wouldn't be able to read. I could tell it was a phone, but hit the right button? Only entirely by chance.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do, be sure to get the ones that separate at the bridge. There's something extra-cool about picking up the two halves of your glasses hanging around your neck, and assembling them to reply to some inane...er, well-considered post on a martial arts site.

OP
N

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If I read on my phone without my glasses...I wouldn't be able to read. I could tell it was a phone, but hit the right button? Only entirely by chance.

Ummm join the club my friend ...The old blind knackered knee dudes ....but we do have Aiki to aid us lol

Latest Discussions