CMA near Nashville, TN

Argus

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm going to be working just south of Nashville for the next month, and was wondering if anyone is in the area, or knows of any good CMA schools / groups nearby.

My experience in CMA is mostly limited to Wing Chun, but I wouldn't mind exploring some other styles as well.

So far, I've found a Lok Yiu Wing Chun group (kind of a rare lineage to find!):
Lok Yiu Wing Chun Kuen

And, a meetup group that appears to practice Taichi and Xingyi:
The Nashville Taiji Club

OP
A

Argus

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It looks like the job has been postponed though. Depending on how things go I may or may not be able to make it out there. I would definitely like to check out both of those teachers if I can, though.

> Xue, just curious! Do you have any experience with Bagua? I'm kind of interested in Taichi, Xingyi and Bagua in particular, and I know that many people train those arts together.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It looks like the job has been postponed though. Depending on how things go I may or may not be able to make it out there. I would definitely like to check out both of those teachers if I can, though.

> Xue, just curious! Do you have any experience with Bagua? I'm kind of interested in Taichi, Xingyi and Bagua in particular, and I know that many people train those arts together.

I have trained all 3, Bagua less than Taiji and Xinigyi, however I do not think they need to be trained together. Any one of them, if trained properly, is more than enough and can take a lifetime to understand.

And for the record, I no longer train any bagua.

Latest Discussions