Closed Door JKD Seminar

NARC

Orange Belt
Reaction score
:asian: On September 27,2003 Prof. Gary Dill of the Jeet Kune Do Association will be the featured Instructor of a "Closed Door" Session on "Oakland Era" JKD. This will take place in Gainesville,Va for more information contact: Progressive Self Defense @ P.O. Box 211 Gainesville,VA 20155 or [email protected] for further information. This is a limited enrollment Seminar and will be a "all day" event 9 a.m. til 5 p.m. :asian: With a Social/Dinner following for participants. :)

G

Gary Crawford

The "closed door seminar" was moved to N.J Kwoon due to John Ballies Law enforcement obligations. I was going to attend, but decided to leave the Professor instead.I'm sure the seminar went well though. The N.J. kwoon is one on the best schools(in SDS) I have had the pleasure of visiting.

B

Black Bear

Whenever I hear Gary Dill I immediately think of Dillman, as in pressure points.

My brain is broken.

G

Gary Crawford

You are not the only one to make that mistake.You would be surprised how many have.Maybe because people know who Dillman is. LOL

B

Black Bear

Well I have some vague sense that he's a JKD guy, "Professor" Gary Dill. I've seen his caricature or something in the ads in Black Belt magazine, in that jun fan/OJKD posture, I forget what it's called.

Latest Discussions