Clip of Datu Kelly Worden working the Machete!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that is a nice one and produced by MartialTalk's and Kuntaw practitioner Matt Lamphere!
icon14.gif

robertlk808

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dont forget to check out Matt's youtube profile, he has some other nice clips as well. Thanks for posting the clips of Datu Worden as well.

darkavenger

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys ...

Thanks for checking out the You Tube channel. Stay tuned to more stuff, and check out the website for more videos with Datu.

www.defensecraft.com

I'm working on some more highlight reels from camp, as well as some other projects. Definitely scope out Kelly's site for the full DVDs, the camp set is 4 discs covering about 8 hours of fantastic content.

www.kellyworden.com

Also, the recent Silent Fighter DVD is for sale and I'm currently cutting the Asp and Baton video. Great stuff, as always from Kelly.

Pass the word. I'm hoping to build a real nice body of work online to train from and sample all kinds of arts.

-Matt

darkavenger

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys ...

Thanks for checking out the You Tube channel. Stay tuned to more stuff, and check out the website for more videos with Datu.

www.defensecraft.com

I'm working on some more highlight reels from camp, as well as some other projects. Definitely scope out Kelly's site for the full DVDs, the camp set is 4 discs covering about 8 hours of fantastic content.

www.kellyworden.com

Also, the recent Silent Fighter DVD is for sale and I'm currently cutting the Asp and Baton video. Great stuff, as always from Kelly.

Pass the word. I'm hoping to build a real nice body of work online to train from and sample all kinds of arts.

-Matt