Claims on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

A.R.K.

have actually had to block your account due to your unsolicited harassing emails.

Unsolicited? Harassing? Blocked? More unitentional fabrications Robert? You emailed me as of today twice. I didn't ask you to, nor did I request the abusive profane wording. Harrased??? Give me a break :rolleyes:

Rod Sacharnoski, William Durbin…………..

Who are they? Do they post here? Whats your proof? Anybody HERE that you have actual proof?

I would block your emails to me, but they serve two purposes;

1. Entertainment value on how a professional instructor in Japan conducts himself.

2. For a rainy day. I'll let you figure that one out :D

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by A.R.K.
Who are they? Do they post here? Whats your proof? Anybody HERE that you have actual proof?

Try going here and looking around a bit. You will be able to obtain more than enough proof, links to URLs of fraudulent teachers and their bogus arts, etc. Should be enough to satisfy your curiosity.

As for the rest of your post... :rolleyes:

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If you post a list of questions asking for comment, at least be professional when the answers are not what you are looking for. Deal with it like an adult.

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by RyuShiKan
Odd you wouldn’t know the Korean word for instructor since you claim to be the Korean Yudo & Hapkido Assn. Representative for the State of Florida.
Oh well, guess that that kind of knowledge isn’t important when you are Representative for a Korean Organization.
The great thing about the organization is... It's not based in Korea, yet it calls itself the Korean Yudo and Hapkido Association. More realistically, it hsould be called the Florida Yudo and Hapkido Organization, because it's based in Florida. I have no doubt that ARK is a Florida representative, because the organization is mainly based around Florida. I don't know why the person decided to call it the Korean Yudo and Hapkido Association, maybe to make it seem more "authentic" or "traditional". Maybe just because there are a few Korean members, it gives them the right to call themselves the Korean Yudo and Hapkido Organization. At least call it the American Yudo and Hapkido Organization, because most people in Korea wouldn't know what the organization is.

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~kyha/KYHA.htm

Besides, I like the paragraph on the man's gi... It's the only Korean characters found on the site. Too small to read, but otherwise, I don't think there's anything Korean on there. Even the background music isn't Korean.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread is now locked. Too many personal issues continue to be raised. Feel free to start new thread(s) for any of the side issues that have been raised.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions