Christians can't catch a break...Rock of Ages movie...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And yet if I said that about the... (insert term here... "Gays" "Hispanics" "Women" "Jews" whatever...)

Ahhh, tolerance, we have come SOOOO far.

well, I have not had many gays tell me I had to follow their lead, and same goes for women (well, they are a tricky bunch though) and well again, I have not had Jewish people try to convince me I ought to be Jewish (and of course the other aspect of jewishness, the ethnicity I don't think I could fullfill any time soon either)

But I ran into quiet a few of the Bible thumpers....Now, if you add Koran thumpers in the mix...(is there a Thora thumper sub specimen as well?)

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jesus Christ Superstar comes to mind.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat wasn't bad, either.

(er.. in response to "when is a musical ever good" comment)

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a Christian I don't get offended by being characterized in a bad light on a hollywood film, I simply vote with my wallet and see something else. That is why I like capitalism.

mxav

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Christians are hardly a persecuted majority. Your premise is dubious as is your agenda. And just for kicks this is a SECULAR country and should be.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Back to the original subject. I saw the movie last night. As usual, Billi's source is sadly mistaken. The CZJ carachter is driven by a personnal agenda that has nothing to do with Xtianity. She uses church groups because it's convenient.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Back to the original subject. I saw the movie last night. As usual, Billi's source is sadly mistaken. The CZJ carachter is driven by a personnal agenda that has nothing to do with Xtianity. She uses church groups because it's convenient.

C'mon, don't talk about the actual facts of the movie, there's a Breitbart-filled soapbox to be stood on!

Latest Discussions