Chloe Bruce agenda?

Discussion in 'Women of the Martial Arts (Women Martial Artists)' started by Vaalser4, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Vaalser4

Vaalser4 White Belt

Hi,

Does anybody know where to find the agenda of future performances of Chloe Bruce? I am a fan of her, but haven't seen her live yet. She doesn't write where she'll perform on her website, nor on her Facebook page. Team Fusion doesn't show it either. I'd like to know where she'll be in the next month, so I could drop by :)

2. Tez3

Tez3 Sr. Grandmaster

• Supporting Member
    She's not my cup of tea so don't follow here I'm afraid but I looked on her FB page where earlier in August she says her website has been hacked and she was looking for help so perhaps when that's sorted you might have more luck in finding out? You could always ask on her FB page?

3. Vaalser4

Vaalser4 White Belt

Thanks. Well I already did sent messages to the sites mentioned, but I didn't get no replies.

4. Tez3

Tez3 Sr. Grandmaster

• Supporting Member
    That's a shame. I did see her at a big martial arts show a few years ago before she was really well known but haven't seen her since nor heard much about her as she does very different stuff from us, someone did mention she does stunt work for films so perhaps she's off the demo circuit?

5. Vaalser4

Vaalser4 White Belt

Oh, she does do martial arts demo and things like that. And yes, also stunt work for films. A few months ago she was supposed to perforn in the UK at a martial arts show, but couldn't come because of an injury. So maybe someone does know more about her future shedule?

6. Steve

Steve Mostly Harmless

I just watched a 10 minute YouTube video of her, and I don't think she kicked one time with her left foot. Is she like Zoolander? He couldn't turn left. She can't kick with her left foot.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. wingchun100

wingchun100 Senior Master

I think there are probably more than a handful of people in this world who don't care which foot she can or can't kick with. lol