Chinese fans

B

blackbeltedbeauty

Hey! Can anyone give me advice on Chinese fans? I am just starting them and the whip chain. Any suggestions are helpful. Thank you:)

Black Tiger Fist

Green Belt
Reaction score
blackbeltedbeauty said:
Hey! Can anyone give me advice on Chinese fans? I am just starting them and the whip chain. Any suggestions are helpful. Thank you:)
Hmmm

Are you studying any chinese martial art styles or are you planning to learn them from video?

I've noticed that many karate stylist are using chinese weapons in tourneys ,if that is your intent?

I'd say it's hard for me to give you anything useful because most non CMA stylist use them differently than we do.

jeff:)

OP
B

blackbeltedbeauty

I am taking traditional kung fu now. It's very beautiful and the fans are equally so.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What style are you studying? Some styles approach fan one way, others a different.

Regardless of that, your sifu will teach you how to use the fan in the manner appropriate for your style & your body.

spatulahunter

Green Belt
Reaction score
blackbeltedbeauty said:
Hey! Can anyone give me advice on Chinese fans?

yeah they are alot like britney spears fans but instead of pop music they love the chinese! If you are chinese you must be very careful they will not give you any peace and some may even become dangerous! :)

sorry the smart@$$ in me cant resist sometimes

Latest Discussions