Child waits while Mom goes on rampage

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How scary! I hope that she & her child get the help that they obviously need.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow.

Another data point going towards my "people are nuts" theory.

That's basically the whole theory.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Note folks, she ain't no relation of mine.

The Scotts in my family are crazy, but not that crazy.

We also pack larger guns.

Regards,

Steve

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That is just nucking futs IMO.
As for the kid... well at one yr. old... one can probably say it's a safe-bet that he's not even gonna remember any of it. Besides he didn't witness any of the violence ... except mebbe his momma screaming profanities before getting outta the car... just gonna remember momma was really rilly mad... if he remembers the incident at all.

R

raedyn

Feisty - you have the same theory I do. I'll peer-review yr findings and conclude this is further evidence to support our theory. :lookie:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
That is just nucking futs IMO.
As for the kid... well at one yr. old... one can probably say it's a safe-bet that he's not even gonna remember any of it. Besides he didn't witness any of the violence ... except mebbe his momma screaming profanities before getting outta the car... just gonna remember momma was really rilly mad... if he remembers the incident at all.
My daughter was almost 1 year old when she witnessed a traumatic event. She is 11 and 1/2 now and still sucks her thumb.

Unfortunately, on some level, this experience will be with this child forever.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, really, could blame her? From the article:

"They said she was acting weird and paranoid," Sharp said. "She was blaming the government for watching her, things like that."
I mean, when the govenment is watching you :lookie: , clearly, the only recourse is to shoot strangers on the highway......

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
raedyn said:
Feisty - you have the same theory I do. I'll peer-review yr findings and conclude this is further evidence to support our theory. :lookie:
Excellent! And...I'll peer-review you right back! (I know that's not how it's supposed to work necessarily, but....)

lol!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:

I mean, when the govenment is watching you :lookie: , clearly, the only recourse is to shoot strangers on the highway......

You can always just walk up to people/strangers and try to set their clothes on fire also. This gets the smae point across.

What that point is I am not sure. :idunno:

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flatlander said:

Actually, its a fairly common delusion amongst the, shall I say "reality challenged" persons out there....seen it a few times. People seem totally "normal" untill you mention the government. Then watch the show...seen some odd stuff.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
btw: a .22???? She must be crazy! :erg:

R

raedyn

Tgace said:
Actually, its a fairly common delusion amongst the, shall I say "reality challenged" persons out there....seen it a few times. People seem totally "normal" untill you mention the government. Then watch the show...seen some odd stuff.
Hey, try working in government!
Even actual normal people get all twitchy when they're talking to the tax man.

Latest Discussions