Cheun Sau

Bino TWT

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just read this thread from the beginning and you'll see exactly what geezer is talking about! ;)

I am skilled in counter-trolling as well. The guy seems pretty tame and harmless compared to what I'm used to dealing with on the facebook forums. And he brings up some valid points, mostly because the technique wasn't properly presented or explained from the beginning.

Besides, I made Hendrik Santos block me, my Key Sao is amazing lmao ;)

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
^^^ I should also point out, that LJF was rather tame on this particular thread compared to past performances. ;)

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
LFJ is ok, but I think he might be an Android. No matter what you say to him, there is never any inflection of emotional content in his replies.

On the other hand it can be quite exasperating to converse with him, as his opinions never change, and he never offers any data to support them.

Just take his word for it.

<3 LFJ

wayfaring

Green Belt
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------Cheun sau/ Just a name used by some William Cheung folks
Hi J, yes different term. We would call this "jong sau", structure hand. It could apply to either man sau or wu sau hand, and involves the skills of passing from one to the other with structure. Been a minute.

Reactions: KPM

Latest Discussions