Changing user name

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raewyn,

You have inspired me.

Hi, my name is Lisa, formerly Nalia.

Nalia was just a handle for anonimity and since almost everyone knows my real name anyways, it was becoming somewhat silly. :)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Raewyn,

You have inspired me.

Hi, my name is Lisa, formerly Nalia.

Nalia was just a handle for anonimity and since almost everyone knows my real name anyways, it was becoming somewhat silly. :)
Hehe, Join the rest of us with REAL names :rolleyes:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to change my name.

I want to be Lord Sir Arthur McGilicuty-Smith Takahashi-Jones III.

:)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I'm so confused! I need a scorecard.

By the way, Arnisador is my real name...

Okay, write this down...

Raisin is now Raewyn. Raisin, she felt was old and wrinkly. MikeEdwards though it was sweet and tasty (but I don't wanna go there :erg: )

Nalia was kinda silly cause almost everyone knew my real name anyways so it is now Lisa.

Sarah has always been Sarah and shall remain as such until further notice.

Bob Hubbard was Kaith Rustaz but decided to retire that name even though "Kaith" now shows up underneath his Bob Hubbard name but now wants to be referred to as some guy named Lord Sir Arthur with a couple of hyphenated last names and a number. :idunno: I certainly hope that doesn't happen cause trying to remember that name and typing it in the PM box would be too long and too confusing. (Hey bob, there is a way to lessen your work load, people will just give up ;) )

Hope that helps. Mr. Arni "that is my real name" Sador. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You forgot Bill who was abducted by aliens, and Bob the dummy. OOOH! And Jody, lets not forget Jody. :)

(Anyone get the ref?) LOL

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Bob the dummy
Give yourself a break, friend!

People have been changing names on here for a long time...but now it's a fad all of a sudden!

I'll have to get in on the action...is Renegade available, or 'retired'? :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
You forgot Bill who was abducted by aliens, and Bob the dummy. OOOH! And Jody, lets not forget Jody. :)

(Anyone get the ref?) LOL

Buffy?

BTW: Can I change my name? I was thinking about something people could remember.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Arni, how about "Funkmaster". You can have that one. Or "Winchester Maximus." I wanted to name my first born son Winchester Maximus. My wife didn't like it. I thought is was extremely excellent. Oh well, it was a girl anyway.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Hey Arni, how about "Funkmaster". You can have that one. Or "Winchester Maximus." I wanted to name my first born son Winchester Maximus. My wife didn't like it. I thought is was extremely excellent. Oh well, it was a girl anyway.
What IS it with the "maximus" thing? My ball & chain - er - husband - wanted to name our son "Icabod Maximus" and thus call him Icky for short and his rap name would be IckyMax.

I threatened to get preggers again to produce a girl whom I would then name Penelope Gabriella Supremista!

Lo, the wee Jared was born.

Oh - and ... I AIN'T GIVIN' UP SHESULSA BECAUSE IT ******* ROCKS AND IS SUITABLE FOR THE REPUTATION QUEEN!! YEAH!!! HEH HEH HEH!!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks to Bob I got my name changed to what it should've been when I first signed on (eons ago)... by putting the hyphen in ya'll can stop calling me MAC... :D, it has been M(artial)A(rts)Caver for a while... just finally got around to doing it right... heh :D

Thanks again Bob

and best fishes on that powerball thingy... :wink2:

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Thanks to Bob I got my name changed to what it should've been when I first signed on (eons ago)... by putting the hyphen in ya'll can stop calling me MAC... :D, it has been M(artial)A(rts)Caver for a while... just finally got around to doing it right... heh :D
Good for you--glad you're happy with it. :)
shesulsa said:
Oh - and ... I AIN'T GIVIN' UP SHESULSA BECAUSE IT ******* ROCKS AND IS SUITABLE FOR THE REPUTATION QUEEN!! YEAH!!! HEH HEH HEH!!!!
Good for you shesulsa! I'm not changing my name either, but am glad the option is there for those who want to do so. :)
Flatlander said:
Hey Arni, how about "Funkmaster?" You can have that one. Or "Winchester Maximus?"
:rofl:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
You could've used Winchestria Maximus instead then?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
What IS it with the "maximus" thing?
It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

My ball & chain - er - husband - wanted to name our son "Icabod Maximus" and thus call him Icky for short and his rap name would be IckyMax.
We named our son DJ before we really appreciated that it would become popular for rappers to call themselves "DJ Jazzy Jeff" etc. Since our surname is a common English language word, we now wonder if we should've chosen something different!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think it's more clear now MA-Caver!

Hmmm, Funkmaster doesn't do it for me. Maybe Clint Eastwood would work?